Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall sewing top three

I'm hoping to have a permanent home for my sewing machine in our new apartment! I won't have to pack it away every night in order to eat breakfast the next morning or do school before lunch. With that in mind, I have a few projects up my sleeve.

1. A figure 8 scarf. I want to do it in a dark colored velvet (crimson or purple?) and a fun, coordinating print. I'd love to have one side silk since I have a number of huge silk pieces around the house and silk feels so nice in the cold.

2. A tunic. I'll use a fall print, though, and pair it with a sweater!
from Film in the Fridge

3. Skinny jeans. I've already dyed my thrifted white jeans pink, I just need to resew them in a more fitted form!

Finally, I'll keep working on the quilt!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're on a blogging streak! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I want to make a figure eight scarf. Sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete