Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 13: Patching up things

We've been battling some bug over the past week, but I still got a few things done.

I sashed my quilt!

I caulked the bathroom.

I puttied some holes in the wall (some were smaller than others). Hopefully that means I can paint tomorrow.

I tried to match the paint in our living room. How can one house have four different colors of yellow paint?

One key I'm finding is to read my list early in the day. That motivates me to tackle projects when I have a little bit of time. When they are already on my mind, they don't seem daunting.

We hit the used book sale today and bought a large box of books for $5. After doing some math and writing, we took the rest of the day off to read. It rained during the afternoon, but it wasn't cold. Ah, fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment