Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 9 - Whoops, missed a few days!

The last couple days were down days in this household because various members got sick, and finishing a quilt is low priority compared to caring for sick kiddos.

I have a few bags of kid's clothing next to the door to donate - that'll be high on the list tomorrow! I'm beginning to move fall clothing into the closet and summer clothing into storage.

I began dealing with the sock monster (a large-sized moving box full of unmatched kid and adult socks). I'm about 80% done with that - I'd love to eliminate the box and come up with a sorting scheme that makes sense.

I'm going to be tacking the quilt this weekend. Since we use the guest room for school and sewing, I have to clean it up each night during the week. Leaving it out for the next few days should save some time.

I hope to also spackle and paint some holes this weekend. If we're full of energy, we'll also return unneeded lights to the home store.

1 comment:

  1. Ack, socks! I still have 3 of your girls' socks and have gone back and forth on whether it's worth sending them. But if you're dealing with them now and haven't tossed the singles yet, I should finally do it!

    ReplyDelete